It's been a while since I paid some attention to this little ole space of mine. I won't even apologize because it just means I have been out and about trying to make it each and every day. As I always say, if I can make it through the day with my family fed and alive, then it's a win in my book. Being a new mom and juggling everything that comes with it is HARD work. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Today I am going to give you bullet points because my brain is too tired from this three day weekend I just had. Or it might also be frozen solid from the negative degree weather we have been having as well. Or both. Anyways...
- I can't believe we are halfway through the month of February already. It seems like yesterday we just celebrated Christmas. Now if only it would stop snowing....
- Sophia has been doing great. She will be 6 months old next week and I just can't believe it. From my little 3lb preemie girl to a girl who loves to smile and giggle and drool like nobody's business. My sweet miracle girl makes life so much better.
- 3/1.... this date has been hanging around my head for a while. It's the deadline I gave myself to make a decision. It gives me anxiety as we get closer to this date, but once it's here I just hope to have a clear mind and clear path.
- 3/1 is also the hub's birthday.... which means I need to think about what we are going to do.
- I can't wait till Spring time is here because I need to get out of the house. Walks in the park are calling my name. Also, I'm sure Sadie would like to run around in the dog park as well. I believe she is also sick of this snow.
- My migraines have gotten out of control. I have one that last two days... then I get a day break.. .then it comes back full force. I am SO over it. I try not to show it but trying to get through the day with a migraine is like shoveling snow with your bare hands. I can't hold myself together anymore when I just want to crawl into a hole. So big F U to migraines.
- My wonderful hubs bought me 3 massages for Valentine's Day.... I need to make my appt ASAP because I always walk around the house saying that Sophia has permanently broken my back. Come to mama hour massage!
- The other day I was going through my Instagram feed and am grateful that I post so often because it brought me down to memory lane and made me realize how blessed I am to have enjoyed so many ups and downs... because that is what makes my life so interesting. I am so grateful.
Ahhh.. life. Gotta love it.