It feels just like yesterday I shared the news.
I am now at the point in my pregnancy where I want this to be over because I am just always uncomfortable and the feet swelling and cankles is KILLING me. Seriously, the fact that I have cankles is making me want to chop off my feet. Also, sleeping is a freaking issue and getting out of bed is like an Olympic sport now. And at this stage, I am really missing things that I can't do/have while pregnant. For example...
- BEER. I don't even drink beer often but I can't wait to crack open a bottle of Yuengling and Hard Apple Cider. Hoping someone buys me a case of beer as a baby shower present so I can open that baby up as soon as I get home from hospital.
- WINE. Because duh.
- COFFEE. I drink coffee for the flavor, NOT for the pick me up like most people do. I miss the flavor of coffee and let's face it, there are not that many good decaf coffee choices out there and they just do not taste the same.
- SLIP N SLIDE. I was jealous because my sister had her slip n slide going the other weekend. I wanted to go down that slip n slide so bad!
- BREATHING. With lungs that are squished so damn high up to your boobs, breathing has become practically impossible. I can't even go up stairs without having to stop halfway and catch my breathe.
- SHOES. My feet are bigger and swollen so even wearing flats is becoming an issue. I may have to wear flip flops for the rest of my pregnancy. Thank goodness I am pregnant during the summer, because I don't know how woman do it during the winter. It would break the bank if I had to buy new winter shoes to fit the big and swelling feet.
- SHAVING. Being able to shave now is another Olympic sport. The belly is in the way and I can't bend over. This is what sucks about being pregnant in the summer because you kind of have to shave to wear shorts since it's hot out. I can't wait till shaving my legs won't take me an hour with tons of nicks. So over it.
- HEARTBURN. Having heartburn every day on the hour is not pleasant. I can't wait till I don't have to pop tums in every time all day long. Oh vey.
This is just a short list, thanks to baby brain I am pretty sure I am missing other stuff.
What did you miss the most while pregnant?