Here we are, Wednesday... and I am linking up with Catalyn over at Confessions of a Northern Belle for Confessions
Here it goes,
- I was suppose to go to the 8th interview today for that one job that I REALLY want where I was suppose to do a presentation. It got cancelled and moved to next week and I was NOT happy.
- As soon as the hubs walked out that door for work today after I crawled back into bed of getting the news my presentation was cancelled, I legit balled next to my dog while she licked my tears off of my face.
- I am BEYOND frustrated with this specific job interviewing process. There is nothing worse than for a week freaking out about a presentation that I have changed 50 million times and the night before the said presentation being happy that it will be over..... then BAM, another anxiety filled week.
- I am TERRIFIED what I will go through if I don't get this job.... I have been talking to them since mid December and have been on 7 interviews. So much time and effort has been put into this, I will be crushed if I don't get it.
- I feel embarrassed about not working right now, even though I know it was out of my control. Let's face it... friends judge whether they realize it or not.
- that I need to be a better wife to the hubs. That man has patience. And I feel like I let him down while I am at home now.
- That statement above got me teary eyed.
- today is not a good day for me, but tomorrow is another day and I pledge to make it better.
- that I am not looking forward to the next 2 hours where I will continue job searching and applying.
What do you confess to?