You should. I can guarantee that it will make you appreciate life 100% more.
Life can be crazy at times. But those times are the ones I cherish the most. They remind me that I am alive and well.
So in this crazy time in my life, this is what's going on....
- Apparently, I'm Mrs. Interviewer as tomorrow I will have ANOTHER interview for the same company. This will be #6. Go me!
- Today I had dinner with my awesome MonaVie business partners. It was a ladies only dinner and boy did we laugh our asses off.
- I ate at Mt. Fuji hibachi restaurant and our chef has cooked for Cake Boss himself, Buddy. How freaking cool is that?
- I walked 4 miles in 20 degree weather.... yes, it was freezing.
- Sadie loves cuddling next to me as soon as the hubs leaves the bed in the morning. She takes his spot every time.
- I can not for the life of me type on the touchscreen on my phone. It is just annoying when you first start using it.
- But I love my new phone... so hubs, don't start yelling at me about me not liking the touchscreen.
- I have some major cleaning up to do in my blog reader.. seems like a lot of bloggers just do link-ups all the time. I miss original life blog content in the blog world.
- I am over WINTER... Do you hear that Winter, I'm over you along with many other people... so can you just go and hibernate so Spring can come out and play? Kay? Thanks
- I am obsessed with PG Tips tea... it is so good and reminds me of the time when I lived in England.
- I saw a cake recipe that involved wine + chocolate.... um, WINNING!