Things you see at the airport security line
- The annoying business person with their bag that rolls and swivels in 50 million different ways who is talking on the cell phone about stock and bonds while reeking of cologne looking all "cool."
- The first time traveler that has every document and forms of ID out and ready to hand over to the TSA guy while the TSA guy is telling them they only need boarding pass and ID, and NOT your birth certificate, marriage license, etc.
- The mother who is travelling with little kids who is giving her husband the look of death while screaming at her kids to stop running around.
- The girl who is wearing 5 inch heels, sunglasses, a tight dress and an over sized handbag ready to walk to the red carpet... of a freaking airport.
- The senior citizens who keep asking where their boarding pass is and if it's OK to bring in their 10 different bottles of medicine on their carry on while moving slow as turtles.
All I need is popcorn to enjoy the show.
What was the worst thing you've seen at the airport?