So, here are some things that made me go "hmmmmm" this weekend.
- People who post advice on FB/Twitter, but fail to take their own advice. Um NO. Listen to your own advice before telling other people. Especialy when it's something that you are known for. FAIL.
- P.F. Changs takes online reservations. This was super duper helpful when hubs and I couldn't figure out where to go eat for dinner on Friday night for our anniversary.
- We used a gift card at P.F. Changs that I received in April of 2010 as part of a blog giveaway. It still worked. WINNING... it was $50 too!
- My whole plans on Saturday got royally screwed starting at 9am. And the thing that messed it up most was the one thing I should have said NO to. FAIL.
- We were suppose to be in two places at once on Saturday. Ended up not happening, first becuase it's not possible, secondly, plans got so behind as in hours that it just wasn't worth it.
- Saturday worked out the way it was suppose to and I still had a blast. Must remember, first invite in that we are confirmed to wins. Last minute invites - which KILL me, don't work out all the time. I need to be OK with this.
- I put up our little Christmas tree and put our centerpiece that I my mom helped me get crafty with!
- I did NOTHING on Sunday. Stayed in my pj's all day. BEST. DAY. EVER.
How was your weekend???