- Politics should NEVER be discussed with friends, business partners, at work, in the shower, public places, etc.
- Politics just shouldn't be discussed at all. People get way too serious and hurt by it.
- I have no idea what is going on in politics. Seriously, I don't care because I believe it's all shit that comes out of their mouth.
- I love making BBQ chicken smothered with BBQ sauce, then I add more sauce to the white rice. So, it's a pool of BBQ sauce. yum.
- I think a person who has played music in their life at least for a year has a better life because of it. Music is powerful bloggy peeps.
- 99% of the stuff that is called "fashion" and "this season's trends" are absolutely UGLY.
- If you follow fashion trends and wear what is in, then you have no fashion at all.. you're just a follower and wear what people say looks good, but in reality, you like shit in it.
- Wearing pjs to work should be perfectly acceptable. At least you have clothes on.
- Every person should have a dog in their life. Amazing creatures and they literally take the stress out of life when they see you, and jump up to cuddle with you.
- I firmly believe that if you label yourself as a "stay at home mom", then you are expected to cook, clean, and take care of the kids. All together. Not just taking care of the kids. That to me, is unacceptable.
- Water with lemon should be an automatic at all restaurants.
- Football isn't only for guys. Gals, like me, enjoy it too. Go Giants!
- When raising kids, it should always be 50/50. Even with stay at home mom/dads... just because it's their job during the day, doesn't mean they should still do everything when you come home from work.
- Just because someone doesn't have kids, doesn't mean they don't know how to raise them. I'm sorry, but I think about how our kids will be raised... I don't need to be pregnant to all of a sudden say "hey, I should start thinking about that now".
- I have learned you should never EVER discipline someone else's kids. Apparently, you don't know what you are doing. So, let the spoil kid act like a brat and relish in them talking back to their parent and bossing them around. It's not your kids, so you might as well be entertained.
- People should have their licenses taken away if you
- don't use your signal light
- drive too slow on the highway
- stop for no reason while going 35mph
- Nap time at work should be mandatory. I am pretty sure people would be more productive after a good ole nap.
- I think you should do stuff you don't like to bond with your husband and vice versa. I tried it with football, and I thought I hated it... but now I love it. I bonded with my hubs so much and we talk about it all the time. He has taught me a lot and still does to this day about football. Just think, if I never made that effort, that would be hours of us not talking. Seriously. Try it!
- I need to learn to agree to disagree
- There is nothing wrong with watching rerun after rerun of Friends episodes. Nothing.
- I am perfectly fine with my southern twang that I got from nowhere. Go ahead and make fun of the jersey girl who talks sometimes with a southern twist. I have no idea where it came from, but in my eyes, it makes me unique. It makes me ME!
But, let's be civil about it. Who doesn't love a healthy debate. It's good for us.
Make sure you link up as well!
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~