Why am I so exhausted? Because we did all this this weekend
- went to dog park on Saturday with Sadie. She ran around for an hour
- realized there was a arts and craft festival going on at the park, so I took Sadie and dragged her through the crowds to all the booths. So much fun! Eventually, after about a half hour, Sadie started to actually walk through on her own and stopped being a wimp
- the hubs came back from an overnight trip and we then headed to Costco on Saturday to pick up a few things.
- out to celebrate bestie's birthday dinner on Saturday night.
- up at 7am with Sadie on Sunday to walk her and off to church at 9 for my two students confirmation!!!
- then had a reception after for the confirmation class and got home around 12:30
- at 1pm, we were headed to my parents house to celebrate father's day
- at five, we left my parents house to head over to the Izod Center for the WWE No Way Out PPV!!! I got to see hot men = winning!
- by the time we got home, it was about midnight.
- woke up in the middle of the night to the husband rustling around in the bed. Turns out that Sadie decided to pee on the bed while we were sleeping. NO INDICATION THAT SHE NEEDED TO GO OUT.
- us pissed at the crack of dawn. no good. I get to go home and wash all the sheets today. ugh.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~