The lovely Lindsey gave me the award!!! Thanks girly!
The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award logo on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.
Seven things about me:
1. I played the clarinet and piano for years when I was in school.
2. I LOVE chocolate, like I will take a bath in it love.
3. I hate shopping.
4. I have never been to a baseball game.
5. I am now a football fanatic..... can't wait for football to come back! Go Giants!
6. I laugh like the Tickle Me Elmo doll. TRUTH.
7. I make the best upside down pineapple cake EVER..... thanks to my mom for teaching me well.
Now I get to spread this award to some bloggy friends who have a lovely blog!
And for my speech:
I would like to thank my husband for ALWAYS being supportive of my blog. It started out as something for me to just write and ended up being something that I am very passionate about. I love blogging and everyone I have met through blogging. Thank you to Mr. Newlywed Giggles for always allowing me to talk about bloggy land and inpsring me to write even more. You truly are awesome. Which I guess makes me Mrs. Awesome. WINNING!
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~