The first award is the Beautiful Blogger award!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate
So, the 7 interesting things about myself are....
- I'm 5' 0" tall. Exactly. Not one inch over and not one inch under
- I strongly dislike my commute to NYC for work
- I love music and am very musical! I am a alto/soprano in choir, I play piano and I played the Clarinet in high school, was part of the concert band, orchestra, and jazz band. But I am NOT a band geek. Never did marching bad. Only if you were part of the marching band were you considered a band geek ( in my town at least)
- I am obsessed with M.A.C make-up and have to avoid passing the store because if I get sucked in, I WILL spend at least $100
- I can drink strong caffeinated coffee right before going to sleep and it won't keep me up.
- I always wanted to be a wedding planner
- I watch WWE wrestling. Because some of the guys who wrestle are ridiculously HOT and they always have their shirts off. How can you not watch?
Here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers. (hold tight folks, this may take awhile :)
6. Recipients should link back to the sender's blog. (I say this can be optional. If I have given you an award you are in no way obligated to link back to me, just enjoy your award!)
The 10 things that make me happy are...
- Mr. Newlywed Giggles
- My friends
- My family
- My snuggie
- Cruise vacations
- The very first teddy bear the hubby gave me when we were dating
- Hot chocolate from Starbucks
- My wedding rings (I'm obsessed with them because I love them so much!)
- Learning to be a Wife
- Bless This Nest
- Life as a Wife!
- Martinis or Diaper Genies?
- Mrs. Southern Bride
- Glamorous Newlywed
- Newlyweds Next Door
- Cheap Wife
- A Suburban Housewife-In-Training