This past weekend was jam packed for us. There wasn't a minute where we weren't moving from here to there.
- Finally got Sadie to the groomer's so she doesn't look like a black cloud rolling around my floor, but more like the yorkiepoo she is.
- After dropping her off, we came home and I made a quick lunch for Sophia and myself since we were waiting on the hubs to come and pick us up.
- Hubs came home then we got into the car and headed out to Red Bulls Stadium for their season ticket holder seat selection event. Now that Sophia is past 2, we have to buy a seat for her. There was no more seats available in the section we sit now so we had to find a new section. Makes me sad to leave our group... for the past 4 years we have sat with the same people around us and we love seeing them for every game. We won't be too far away, but it won't be the same. I am hoping that our new seat neighbors are cool and not boring.
- After that event, we headed to our friends grand opening up his florist shop. He moved to a new location which happens to be in our town so it was fun to stop by and catch up with him.
- Then we came home and I was able to relax for maybe a good hour before Sophia and I headed to my moms to pay a visit since Sunday I knew we wouldn't be able to stop by as per our usual. Also, the first thing Sophia says when we go to visit is "eat". She already knows that my mom is a great cook and always has food ready for her.
- After my mom's we ran over across the street to pay a quick visit to Joelle and Erik to say hi since it's been a while we have seen them.
- One of my cousin's was visiting from CT so then we got into the car and drove over to my sisters house and hung out there for a while. It was about 9:30 at night by the time we left and came home.
- Rise and Shine at 7:30am for me so I can get everything ready before we headed to the Miracle Walk. This walk directly benefits the NICU Sophia was at when she was born. I want to make it a tradition that we do this every year and I hope that Sophia continues even as an adult. That NICU means a lot to us and I want her to remember that because of the doctors and nurses, she had the best care possible that allowed her to thrive.
- After the walk, we dropped Sophia off at my sisters and hubs and I headed to a Red Bulls game. It was an important game and we won which means we are in playoffs. Let's go Red Bulls! After that game ended, Red Bulls II had a game as well that we were able to stay for. We stayed for the first half of the game because it was an exhausting day.
- Picked up Sophia and walked into the house at around 8.
So needless to say today I am EXHAUSTED. I don't know how I made it into work, but here I am.
Here's to hoping your Monday is a good one, praying mine is.