Things that make you go Hmmmm?
- When people try to trump good news you are ready to share, then they come in and give their news above mine because you know, they are all about themselves. But what's funny is that person makes themselves look like a damn fool. Congrats! Thanks for the entertainment buddy.
- Why I never knew of wine ice cream before... but of course I find out about it while I'm pregnant.
- The fact that there is a tiny 1lb human inside of me having a party this morning with all the moving around she is doing in my belly. SO WEIRD.
- When people lie about their work experience on their resumes. People do realize that employers will look into your resume and reach out to references. I understand that people can't give out bad references, but if they ask about job responsibilities, the person can say if you did "said" responsibility or not?
- When work is beyond the "frustrating point" and you keep asking yourself, is it me or not? I was asking myself that a lot last week after a pretty robust work week.
- When you think you know a person, but they turn out to be a complete douche.
- Why some people wear certain clothes. This past weekend I have seen some pretty horrible "fashion" outfits. Why do people think it looks great? Just because a designer said so doesn't mean it looks great on everyone. Just sayin'!
- Why is it so hard to choose between paint colors that are 2-3 shades difference. It's so damn close that it shouldn't be a big deal, but that 1 shade difference makes it a huge deal. Talk about overwhelming standing in front of paint swatches in Home Depot!
So what are some things that make you go Hmmmmm today?