I am super excited because this weeks marks the last week of work before we head to vacation!!! Woop Woop.
I can't wait to get out of this weather so I can stick my toes in the sand and wear a bathing suit in Bermuda!
I haven't written on here for awhile, simply because there are so many things going on in life that I have been soaking in every moment. Let me just throw out some random thoughts about my time away from this blog of mine.
- This past weekend I went to a birthday party... for my friends bunny. It was awesome. He even had bunny ears for all us to wear AND he had chocolate covered gummy bears. If you have never had chocolate covered gummy bears, you are MISSING OUT! Please get yourself some ASAP. Trust me, you will thank me later.
- These last two months have kind of been a whirlwind, but I am happy to report that the end result is a great one.
- I put way too much water in my oatmeal this morning. It's still good but dam that consistency can throw you off.
- We are finally getting spring like weather this week. I am starting to believe that spring is really here!
- I am way too excited about my vacation... but then again, who wouldn't be?
- I have had a lot of doctor visits these past two months that I am pretty sure I can be my own nurse and draw blood myself. But I trust in God that everything will turn out good so prayers would be appreciated.
- My husband is a saint for dealing with me everyday. Seriously. But don't get me wrong, I'm also a saint for dealing with him. :)
- I did some shopping this weekend with my sister and we both actually bought stuff. We are not big time shoppers so the fact that we both found stuff we liked was as if we won the lottery!
- I am meeting two friends for dinner this week that I haven't seen in a long time and am so excited to see them. I thank God everyday for allowing me to have so many good friends surrounding my life.
- I am enjoying life. I don't understand why other people can't do the same. People are so negative, mean, and bossy to other people and it makes me sad. Sad for said person who is being mean. Why is there so much damn negativity in this world. Drives me nuts.
- My best friends are amazing. They are just simply awesome. I don't label just anybody as "best friend" because I take that shit seriously. I have a handful of best friends who are my family. Best thing ever.
Happy Monday and remember, someone out there doesn't have what you have now... even if it's a little bit, so be grateful.