- Our office mate who use to nap all the time at his desk is no longer here because he found a new job. These past two weeks I have not had to use my headphones (both of them) because it's been so quiet in here with the two other people I share an office with. It's been glorious and I am so happy Mr. Nappy aka Douchebag is gone. Good riddens. I secretly hope he also gets caught at his new job sleeping and get fired.
- I made a banging steak last night for dinner. So banging that I don't think I took a breath while shoving it down my throat. Classy girl right here. I confess I am a damn good cook (NOTHING FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY, HUSBAND!)
- This morning it was about 10 degrees when I left for work and Mother Nature decided to dump an inch of snow out of nowhere so I had to clean my car off. Which would have been fine if I was wearing pants. Now wait a minute, get your mind out of the gutter. I had a short dress on, with NO TIGHTS.. because tights are for old people. So my legs were numb for a good hour after. I confess I was not wearing pants so again, get your mind out of the gutter.
- Work has been crazy busy. But a good busy since my manager has given me A LOT more responsibilities. I truly am one of them now and not just their temporary contract worker who does the leftover easy shit. Feels good to have the recognition that I'm doing a good job. But because work has been crazy I have been slacking off on my blog here. I'll be changing that real soon.
- I have been an emotional wreck this week and a raging bitch at times. I confess that sometimes I would rather be a man as to not deal with Aunt Flo. Stupid bitch.
- I really want to punch people who throw their problems in the air just waiting for anyone to come by and pity them. Why do some people think it's OK to tell a person EVERYTHING??!?!?! Geez, if I am not your best friend, I don't really want to hear about every single dam problem in your life just so you can hear me say "oh that sucks." NO. Shut your mouth before I punch you.
- I wish I was humping Ryan Gosling now.
- For the hubs: that bullet point before this one, just erase that from your memory. Kay thanks love you bye
- This morning I used up the last of coffee that was made at work. I totally didn't start a new pot either because I didn't want to. Take that co-workers!
What are y'all confessing to this hump day?