What's even worse about this situation is that bestie's wedding is next week!!!! I'm sure I will feel fine by Sunday but I am more freaked out about my voice. I am singing Ave Maria for the wedding and wanted to get in some extra practice time this week... nope, not happening.
Lots of rest for my voice and green tea with lemon to soothe vocal chords.
Of course shit like this happens right before her wedding. And talk about a jam packed week...
- Wednesday night: Red Bulls Playoff games (soccer for those won't aren't familiar)
- Thursday night: Rehearsal at church with the bridal party
- Friday night: Get nails done
- Saturday: Get hair trimmed and straightened out in prep for Sunday's hairstyle along with getting the eyebrows done.
- Sunday: 6am wake-up call!!!! and WEDDING TIME!
I have only Monday and Tuesday to go home and rest up so I can be good to go starting Wed.
For my musician friends, any more tips on good warm ups and what to do for voice besides honey and vocal rest???