It's crazy how a year ago I re-branded my blog to tailor more towards who I am. I vowed this past year to become even more real on this blog because I know that some of you are sick of reading those blogs that show perfect lives with perfect photos and perfect family.
Well, there is nothing perfect about my life, so let's get real here:
- I am literally sitting on the toilet typing out this blog post. Not my fault blog inspiration hit me while my tummy decides to do rumble. I like to call it multi-tasking.
- I take a lot of selfies and am perfectly fine with it. It makes me happy and in the end, that's all I care about.
- My forehead is huge. My whole hand can cover my forehead. I can't cover it up with bangs because I have curly hair and let's face it, no one wants to walk around looking like this:
- I always want to punch the people in the face when they ask me the baby question.
- I have no fashion sense and am OK with that. At least I am not walking around looking like everyone else who is wearing the same fashion for the season. Points for just being me!
- I cringe when I see little kids who are spoiled and the parents have no discipline. You are creating an egotistical monster, do people not realize that?
Now I know some of you feel the same way about some of the points I listed above. Don't be shy. What are some of the things that drive you crazy????