- We had a Red Bulls playoff soccer game last night, where we lost. womp womp. But I had so much fun this season and can't wait till next season thanks to hubs who renewed our season holder tickets!!! That man is so freaking awesome.
- Bestie's wedding is TWO DAYS AWAY!!!! We had the rehearsal dinner this past Sunday and I laughed so hard at the stories. It was great and we had super yummy food!
- Tonight is the rehearsal at church so I'm excited to see everyone now that it's crunch time!
- Tomorrow I have to get my nails done and I am just praying the nail salon isn't crazed after work.
- Saturday morning I am getting a hair cut to prep for the wedding on Sunday!
- I have been sick and my voice isn't 100%, but maybe right now at 75%. Just praying that by Sunday I am good to go to sing Ave Maria at her ceremony.
- Also, freaking out about singing at ceremony. Eeeeeek!
- Sunday is the big day!!!! We have a start time of 7am for hair and makeup!
I am so happy for Raff and Tony and just so excited for them. This wedding is going to be such a blast mainly because their bridal party is awesome. ;)
I'm off to finish as much as I can at work and make sure everything is good to go since I won't be in on Monday.
Any plans for the weekend???