- They tweet their sponsorship details every five minutes. We all see your sponsorship tab and if we wanted to learn more, we are capable of clicking on it. But lord almighty stop telling me every 5 mins that you have a discount code for this and first people to email get this. You make yourself sound desperate. Stop it.
- Every other post is a sponsored post along with FB and Twitter updates. It's cool to sponsor some posts. Hey, I love getting free stuff too. But if you are writing a sponsor post 3 times a week, you will lose followers. We all know that you don't really like all the stuff you get.
- They could be wearing a garbage bag as a shirt and everyone will LOVE it. Someone please try this so I can see if my point will be proven.
- They only reply to certain comments. Yes you get a lot of comments, but I know some big time bloggers that still reply to my comment which is probably #76. Even if it's a "thanks" that works. So don't use the excuse that you get too many comments. It's because of those comments you are where you are.
- They write tutorials that 5000 other bloggers have done already. There is a thing called Google. People use it to figure out how to do stuff. Please don't write a tutorial that other bloggers already have written. What would be nice is to give the credit to the person who did write it.
- They always seem to be in the middle of Twitter wars. I actually enjoy this sometimes because it's just so ridiculous how grown adults become middle school kids in a fight. I will gladly grab my popcorn and see the entertainment unfold.
- They no longer write brutally honest posts. We started reading your blog because you were a real person. Now as a "big" time blogger, you sound like a robot writing everything to be politically correct. That's not what we want, we want YOU.
- They sponsor link-ups and make people follow them to participate, but I am pretty sure they don't read every person's post who took the time to link up. If you go through all the hoopla to create a link-up, then make the dam effort to visit every person's post who links up. It's rude if you don't. And if you can't be bothered, then maybe you shouldn't be doing link-ups.
- They have ads pop up while you are scrolling reading their post. Um, that's annoying and not necessary. Trust me, NO ONE is clicking on those ads. Aint nobody got time fo dat.
What do you hate most about those "big" time bloggers???