- Slip n Slide day at my sisters with the family on Saturday. Let's just say we ended the summer with a huge bang, along with our banged up bodies from the slip n slide. Ouch.
- Saturday night went to my moms house for a BBQ with my dad's family where I laughed so much with my cousins. And of course, good food was had.
- Then went back to my sisters Saturday night and did some more slip n slide at night. This is probably why I don't feel so hot today. Something about running down a slip n slide with really cold water when it was in the low 70s.
- Sunday went to run some errands with my mom during the day.
- Then picked up my niece and nephew and went with my mom to my dad's first classic car show! Pics to come tomorrow because I have yet to edit them.
- Then came home with the kids and cleaned up a bit gearing up for a night of football.
- Apparently the Giants forgot how to play football on Sunday night's game and though that having multiple turnovers was a good thing. Let's just say we were so upset.
That's all I got for you now. I just can't function today. My brain is mush. Head hurts. Stuffy nose.
Welcome to Tuesday.
I am off to grab some breakfast down at my job's cafeteria because they seriously make the best sandwiches for cheap.
Then going to grab coffee so I can eventually wake up.