Because today is Monday... let's get random.
- We have to go food shopping today because I don't even have any meat in our freezer. This is very rare.
- We went to a wing festival yesterday and my tummy is paying for all the different types of sauce I shoved down my throat. Blog post to come tomorrow for wing festival.
- Even though I slathered on SPF 50 on my face multiple times on Saturday, I still ended up getting sunburned on my face. Rosy cheeks and nose for the win.
- Still don't have a desk at work. They thought I did, but turned out it's not mine. Talk about embarrassing situation first thing on a Monday. So over it.
- It's a gloomy rainy day here in NJ and I kind of like it because it reminds me Fall is just around the corner!
- Football is back. Enough said.