- We are bloggers. We put our lives out there for everyone to see. If you can't handle the negative feedback that WILL come to you at some point, then don't blog. Simple. It's no secret that this will happen.
- Who cares that Forbes decided to put GOMI as one of the best websites for women in top 100. If you are going to sit there and say that you don't pay mind to it, then shut it. Stop pretending to not care when you do, which is perfectly fine as well. But don't be a hypocrite.
- Yes, I agree that people say some mean stuff on GOMI and sometimes it can get out of control. But that also happens in comments.
- You have to have THICK SKIN to be a blogger. The minute you let the negative break you down, step away and re-group then decide what YOU want for YOUR life and sanity.
- On our blogs, we say what we want to say. It is our OPINION. When you voice your opinion you are sometime also "bullying" other people without really knowing it. So who are we to classify someone else website? No one, that's who we are, we are no one. We are just bloggers who blog about what WE THINK is perfect for this world.
- If you don't like it, stop giving it more attention then. SIMPLE. You in turn are just creating more awareness of the site. Stop it. Go back to blogging about reviews and life. Do what YOU do best.
- When you say shit on twitter and bash other bloggers about things you may not agree with, it's THE SAME EXACT SAME THING AS POSTING ON GOMI. We have all done it once.... it's OK, we are only human with a brain that sometimes doesn't function to be best of it's ability.
- If you aspire to be a big time blogger and leader in this blogging world, then you need to learn how to use your status to encourage other bloggers, not make them afraid of what we all love as blogging society.
- Get over yourself. The people at Forbes are making the big bucks and I am sure they did research and knew the implications of listing GOMI. But don't go bashing their decision when you ARE NOT INVOLVED AT ALL and don't even know the background to how this article came about. Remember, you think you MAY know, but you know nothing at all unless YOU ARE THE PERSON who is DIRECTLY involved.
So when do you all think twitter and blog land will resume to the normal because quite frankly, it's sickening to see this crap!