- A onesie with the WuTang logo was given
- Initials were monogrammed on bibs, clothes, and blanket that coincide with Old Dirty Bastard rapper. This seemed to be a joke that was established before.
- WuTang music then started to get played on a laptop for listening pleasure. In a conference room, during work hours.... .and no it wasn't the clean version. HILARIOUS.
- Food was cooked and baked and OMG they decorated the place with such cute things! These girls are amazing. You can tell they really enjoyed doing this.
- Did I mention how much food there was? Bagels, Orange Juice an Pelligrino (to make "fake" mimosas), brownies, cupcakes, fruit salad, pasta salad, spinach dip, french toast sticks, coffee, breakfast casserole.
- It was delish!
- Jokes and funny stories shared.
It was hands down the BEST sprinkle I have ever been too. I even told some of the girls that I would love if when I have kids, that people throw me a shower/sprinkle like this one. But I seriously don't think it can be topped.
I also loved the fact of how awesome the team worked together to pull this off. That was nice of them and it's cool to see how bonded the girls are.
I laughed so much this morning that I was even tearing up a bit. Just go to shows you, even at work you can start off the morning with a positive vibe!