I kid you not.
FEELS LIKE 104°
Feels like 104. Shoot me now. Humidity sucks.
This weather makes me incapable of thinking. "It's just so damn hot outside" is what keeps running through my head.
This is why I never said that I love summer. I am Spring and Fall weather type girl.
But let's move on to some ramblings I have.
- I want to thank those who have been supportive of me while on this journey of getting healthy. It's a tough journey but I am still doing it and feeling great. Thank you for all the support and love!
- On that note, I can go for a pitcher of pina colada right about now. I don't even need the little umbrella... it's OK.
- I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight. I have some defrosted chicken breasts.... please send me your best and easiest recipe please and thank you.
- People really need to stop "joking" about other people's weight. It's really pissing me off. It's not funny. YOU have no idea if that person is working out or not and making a single "joking" comment can derail a person's motivation if they are working out and have lost weight. So, how about you shut your trap and focus on YOURSELF.
- I changed my Twitter handle to match my blog name here. I wanted to do the same for my Instagram but someone already has my blog name. WTF... womp womp. So, that kind of sucks.
- Twitter drama is so sad. You would think that us bloggers would be more supportive than becoming the "mean girls."
- I may have some exciting news to share with you all next week...Stay tuned!