- Home from an interview today that the job sounded like it would be a perfect fit, except for salary. You know when you get that feeling that as soon as you walk into a place you tell yourself, oh I can see myself here. Well that was the case with this interview, but what I failed to realize was that it was an entry level position which is not where I am at. But I enjoyed talking with the person about the position and company. Guess you never know... maybe something down the lines will come along and he will remember me.
- Making some lunch before I head to the gym.
- Still with the same number of followers and not much hate mail after my last post about fur mamas celebrating Mother's Day. Y'all are awesome and thanks for the support.
- Looking at my dog Sadie laying out on the couch as if she had a long hard day. I think she is getting used to me being unemployed so she can lounge on the couch all day.
- Trying to be a wife, fur mama, sister, daughter and friend and lately I have not been balancing those areas so well. Time to re-focus.
- Just aching to start working in the marketing field to let my creative juices flow!!!
- With watery eyes, and stuffy nose thanks to allergies that seem to be kicking everyone's butt lately.
- happy being ME.
Happy thirsty Thursday my friends. Get your drink in.