So, let's get on with the Sucky list...
- I am sick and it sucks major ass. I am trying to kick it out of my system which seems to be working, but nonetheless I still feel fatigued with a sore throat and runny nose.
- I have had a lot of things go on in the family recently. I have a cousin who is in the ICU with a really bad infection in his lungs and blood. I ask for prayers for him. He is too young and has a family that still needs him.
- I still haven't found a job yet. I am about thisclosetolosingmymind. It is hard to stay positive any longer. Just praying that the right opportunity finds me.
- The twitter drama was unbelievable and it made me real sad for all of us bloggers who had to deal with it and/or see it unfold. We need to concentrate on supporting each other as bloggers more.
And the not so sucky list...
- This Sunday we are going to the Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival. We go every year and I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and having a fun day at the park. And what makes it even better, is that we live 2 minutes from the park! Feels great to have such a popular attraction be right next to us.
- One of the good things about being home while looking for a job is that I get to spend time with my pups Sadie. I am sure she is happy that she doesn't have to be in her crate by herself during the day. We even go to the dog park when the weather allows.
- I have started to get into a routine of going to the gym now that I am home too. This fat girls needs to get her shit together. Slowly but surely, I will get there.
That's all I got for you. I seem to be a blogging funk. I hope it ends today because I miss it. But as always, I blog when the inspiration hits me. I don't do scheduled posts. I want this little piece of Internet of mine to be 100% real.
Here's to hoping the blogging funk goes away. Peace out my peeps.