This morning as I was leaving to work, I was stuffing my purse with last mintue items. Then I thought I am going to blog about the stuff that is in my purse and share with you lovelies. Genius right? Well, my brain is not functioning at 100% today so this is what you are going to get. A glimpse into what I carry in my bag. Some people say the contents in your bag tells a lot about you. I don't know if my contents say good or bad stuff about me. So go ahead and judge away. I'll still like you!
I even took the time to number the items. You're welcome. Here we go...
- That's my Coach makeupbag. It's STUFFED... so stuffed that not all my makeup fits in there.
- Coach wallet in purple.. I saw it and my eyes lit up like Christmas lights! I LOVE purple, and I like Coach and I needed a new wallet. This one is awesome because it zips close all around. AND I bought it at an outlet store so it didn't cost me an arm and leg.
- I ALWAYS have to have some ibuprofen with me. And gotta love the birth control. We are not ready to have a mini giggles running around.
- Nail polish - I started getting into the habit of doing my nails at work when I have some down time or at lunch. Talk about mutli-tasking!
- Two types of lotion. Regular for hands and sunscreen lotion (received via Influenster for FREE) that I use for my face thanks to the bitch called Rosacea that makes my face dry as a loofah and tells the Sun to make my face EVEN MORE red that it already is.
- Hand sanitzer. Enough said. Also, did you know that if you ever forget to put deodorant on and don't have any nearby, you can use hand saniziter becuase it kills the bacteria that causes sweat and odor? No, well you do now. You're welcome.
- I am a contact lense wearer, so drops are a must in my bag.
- Car and house keys.
- Contact case
- Hair clip for those days that my hair tends to NOT cooperate with me, which is usually 4 days out of the week. Annoying
- Pack of business cards for our MonaVie business.
- Hair ties... I have a gazillion of them, and at the end of the week, I have lost ALL gazillion. I seriously need to just buy these in bulk.
- Bought these sunglasses when I did The Color Run with my girl Nikki. They are cute, colorful on the side, and cost me $10. WINNING
- Headphones that for the last two weeks I thought I lost and was so upset. But then I found them on Monday. again, WINNING.
- Pen - I have about 5 in my bag.
- I am slightly obsessed with Winterfresh gum. So freaking yum!
- MUST HAVE MAKEUP ITEM THAT I WEAR DAILY... M.A.C. Studio FX. Best one stop shop for ultimate coverage in a handy dandy compact. And lipliner as well.
- EOS chapstick thanks to the bloggy world recommendations, it is awesome and you must get it if you don't have it already, and another peppermint lip balm that has a nice cooling effect.
- BUBBLES... this has to be from a wedding we went to. I guess everytime I switch bags, I throw it in thinking it's a pen. At least I'll be ready and armed with bubbles in case there is ever an impromptu wedding ceremony. WINNING
Did you enter my giveaway??? You should. You can win some delicious whoopie pies that are to die for. Go enter now!!! It ends Sunday.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~