So, I told you about my turkey story already. If you haven't read it, you need to NOW.
Wasn't that shit funny?
Anyways, I have a lot going in my mind so this is going to be so freaking random. Lucky you.
- We went out for birthday party on Friday and had a freaking blast! Until the place decided to discriminate my friends brother and was giving us total bullpoop about some "rules" the guy made up on the spot. Never going back there again. But, I must say, I looked awesome, as always.
- Watching the debate last night made me so angry. Can these two people be anymore RUDE to the poor moderator. Seriously, class... it's called class.
- I printed out two different booklets that have recipes to freeze for the crock pot. They say it will only take an hour of your time to put together 5 recipes in Ziploc bags and freeze. When I attempt this, I will let you know if they lied or not.
- This girl in the pic below is freaking awesome. She is my bestie. The one who sticks around through the tough and good times. The one who understands me even when I don't say anything at all. The one who will always slap me in the face when I need it. The one who likes my flaws. The one who will ALWAYS have a place in my heart. Love you Raff. xoxo
- We will be hopefully going to a haunted house this Saturday.... so excited to pee in my pants when I scared.
- I hate to find out friends feel hurt by other mutual friends. Makes me sads.
- Have I told you how much I hate doing laundry??
- We have depleted our quarters for laundry in this house from all the laundry I did these past two days. So, I think the best way for us to replenish is to start dropping off the laundry. The really wonderful old lady who amazes me every time I bring laundry in two bags, and when I pick it up it's all folded in ONE bag. Magic I tell ya.
- I belong in a magazine. Just saying...
- My dog peed on my bed last Friday. She's lucky she is cute. So close to kicking her out. Bitch.
- I can't wait to go to church tonight. Every time I am there, I feel refreshed. Love it.
- My husband is awesome.
- I am loving life. That's all I can do for now.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~