- I realized that I didn't post much last week. I was so busy catching up on everything from when I was gone on vacation.
- I have been addicted to Pinterest (find me at newlywedgiggles) yet again. It goes in spurts for me. But, I really have failed in making our apt cute and all that jazz... so I have been looking for everything and anything DIY for cheap to make our place feel awesome.
- I am deathly afraid of trying out some of these Pinterest projects. What if it doesn't work. Then the hubs is going to look at me and shake his head. I don't want that. Ugh. I wish I was real crafty.
- The Giants won last night! Woop Woop. Love that football is on.
- I need ideas for space saving in an apt... anyone of you bloggers can help me out with that? Please!
- I have so much laundry waiting for me at home today. Laundry will be the death of me. I hate dragging everything downstairs to the laundry room. Praying no one else in our apt building is doing laundry today so I can get it done.
- Is getting real annoyed with my job. I wish managers did their job and put their foot down. Instead, everyone is complaining and barely putting effort into their job, meanwhile, us upstairs are working our butts off. Womp
If you have a gender reveal party, I don't think you should have baby shower because to me it is the same thing. OR, if you do have both, then I think on the Gender Reveal Party invite you shouldn't put down if you are registered somewhere because then you are implying that you wants gift as well. Same goes for engagements parties. I don't get the idea of the engagement party only when you put down where you are registered. That's what a bridal shower is for. I don't think it's fair to ask people you love to spend money at an engagement party, bridal shower bachelorette/bachelor party and the wedding. Now, if you have an engagement party where you say no gifts are required, just want to share the love and joyous occasion with friends and family, then I would be OK with that.
And get this... the zinger... a caller called in saying him and his girlfriend were invited to a party for a toddler who used the potty for the first time. WHAT?!?!!? Fuck that. That is RIDICULOUS. He was expected to bring a gift too. So he said he brought toilet paper. HA!
What do you guys think?
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~