Well, my friends... we met, we love, we are awesome.
It was so much freaking fun. Best way to describe the night:
- Sat in a shit ton of traffic on the dam parkway trying to get to race packet pick up location. GRRRR
- Nikki was so kind to get back on line after picking up her stuff because I still wasn't there. She's awesome.
- For about five seconds, we got to hug Beth!!!! Bloggers unite!
- I heard that song that is usually in the movies when two people are running through fields to go hug each other... you know which one I am talking about right? Good... well, yeah that song was totally playing in the background when our eyes met each other's awesomeness!!!!!
- She is FUNNY... funny like me.
- My sis-in-crime joined us. Even more awesomeness added to the group.
- We ate at a diner. That's what we do in Jersey... eat at diners with neon lights. We fist pump too.
- After a sweet girl gave us the simplest directions (make a right and go down you will see diner on right hand side), I got in my car and GPS. The GPS lady told me I would be there in 0 mins. TRUTH. I know, I'm weird.
- We ordered food from a waiter who had no enthusiasm to be walking around let alone living. This dweeb, yeah I said dweeb, was so monotone. No smile. We tried to get him to crack up a bit. Nothing. I feel bad for him. WOMP for you dweeby waiter.
- We ate... I STUFFED my face with a burger. It was weird, my burger had a slice of cheese on the top and bottom of the bun. Weird.
- we laughed like nobody's business. Nikki got to hear my giggle of death. She only heard a snippet. She might be horrified when it's in it's full blown glory. You watch out Nikki, it WILL make you pee your pants.
- Have you seen that show on TLC about the gypsy girls? No, google it. I"ll wait.
- OK. So, we saw one of those girls in good ole NJ. She looked like she was 12 with the makeup of a tramp on . Yeah, I went there. tramp. Her outfit looked like she was a bumblebee. NO JOKE. sads for bumblebee gypsy.
- We left the diner around 11:30.... Nikki gets up at 4:30am... I have no idea how she did it, but she made it to work today. YOU GO GIRL. I dragged myself to work. STILL have no make-up on either. womp
- We took NO pictures of us together, but of each other. You probably saw on our Instragram and Tweets. You're welcome.
|Nikki and Sis-In-Crime|
And no, none of us ACTUALLY peed in our pants. At least I don't think so. Oh Snap!
Hopefully we will find each other in the mass of 7,000 people at the Color Run on Saturday. And then take some crazy pictures. Be jealous.
xoxo Bloggy peeps.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~