- Need sleep. Enough said
- I have two people signed up for giveaways this month. STOKED!
- Yes, I wrote "stoked". In my defense, I warned you that my brain was not working correctly.
- I will be non-stop from today all the way through tomorrow night.
- I am tired of always being the one to reach out to everyone to check up and see how things are doing. It's exhausting. Taking a break.
- I need coffee right now.
- I am so excited for The Color Run Sept. 1st!
- Going to whip out my kinseo tape so I can get back into the swing of things. I say it all the time, but I don't it. But at least I keep saying I will get to exercising, eventually it will happen. Judge me. I don't care. My life, not yours.
- I am in a bit of a sour mood today. sorry.
- We have a company luncheon at work today... so this means I don't have to be productive for a certain amount of time. Oh let's face it, It's Friday and I aint going to do shit today.
- Going to see a student run musical today. I am so excited. This should bring back a lot of good memories from high school.
- I have a shit ton to cook tomorrow for a party. Considering how this week went, I wish I wasn't doing anything tomorrow.
- My bestie is in Boston and I am seriuosly missing our phone calls during work. I told her she has to get me to approve her vacation time.
- To buy a house or not to buy a house. Ha, please... more like this shit needs to happen so get my shit together and figure out my life. ANNOYING, this whole grown up thing. Why can't I jsut go play outside all day during the summer at the playground. ::le sigh::
- to have a baby or not to have a baby.
- I felt like such a crappy person today, but the hubs just called me and it made me feel a lot better. Gosh I love that man.
- I have TWO gender reveal parties aka baby showers this weekend. Two of my besties are having babies! So excited.
- My best friend flys home from Chicago on Sunday... So excited to see her and her little bump!!!!
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~