you would know that I...
- I hate mayo spread on bread, but love tuna fish with mayo in it.
- I don't eat yogurt more because I can't get over the smell of it.
- I lived in England for 4 months when I attended college spring semester of 2003 for the study abroad program
- I am against tattoos.... but I fell in love with one I saw and can't wait to get it done. Also, I think the hubs still doesn't believe that I am serious.
- I get the AWESOME WIFE award today because I got the hubs an hour massage... on a weeknight...as a same day surprise... be jealous of my wifey skills.
- Once I start laughing, I usually can't stop. For like a good 15 minutes. No lie. Truth. Right hubs?
- I hate Paris. Overrated.
- I use to run cross country until I got injured with IT Band syndrome in both knees... womp womp. I loved running cross country.
- I play the piano. Still love to play to this day. Must get a keyboard for myself since my piano is at my moms house.
- I also played the clarinet in school.
- I live a block away from my parents. Not because we chose to be close, but it just happened that way. His mom also lives five minute drive from us. ha!
- We would be willing to move to another state willingly.
- My birthday is August 20. I'm a Leo. I am really not a drama queen like they say, but I am creative in the mind.
- I love doing Marketing.
- I have known my husband for almost 9 years. Been married going on 4 years.
- I have anxiety issues that haven gotten worse over the past year. I tend to overreact on things. I also just accepted it as anxiety. Trying to learn to cope with it.
- I am AWESOME.... just sayin..
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~