Today's featured blogger is Brittany. She blogs over at First Comes Love. I recently stumbled on her blog and love her! She is funny and adorable. With her wedding planning posts and cute fur baby posts, I just can't get enough of her.
So, let's get to know her a little better
1. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? While my fiance would like to believe I lived in a convent before I met him, yes I have made out in a movie theater.
2. Do you have an innie or outtie?
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?I am an excellent parallel parker from living in the city, but I do both out of pure laziness.
4. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch. Who has time to fold?
5. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year?
I did not. Le Wedding Diet sadly does not allow Thin Mints. I usually do though.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?If I'm getting the most bang for my buck - Ann Taylor LOFT. If I'm maxing it out on a few nice pieces - Restoration Hardware
7. Do you sing in the shower? When do I NOT sing in the shower?
8. What movie do you know every line to? Clueless, Anchorman, and a very old episode of MST3K where they showed the movie 'The Final Sacrifice'
9. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? No and I am terrified for that to happen, especially in one of those rickity, barely room for 2 people claustrophobic, old, this-was-never-meant-to-move-ever kind of elevators. With my luck, I'd also have a full bladder.
10. Who inspires you?It's going to sound cliche, but my fiance. He picked up his whole life with the clothes on his back and barely any money and moved away from a bad situation. That takes guts and I am forever in awe of him for being that strong.
Isn't she lovely?!?!!? Make sure you check her out!
Thanks Brittany for participating. :)
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~