So, here are her answers so you all can get to know her better!
- Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Um, yes. I sadly worked at a movie theater from when I Was 16 to 18. Lots of crazy times in the theater...let me tell you.
- Do you have an innie or outtie? Usually an innie but this damn baby bump is surely poking it out! ;)
- Do you parallel park or drive around the block? DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK. Listen here. I am from FL. We do not have parallel parking and if we *do* it is at some trendy downtown area or somewhere fancy. No one knows how to parallel park. I will honestly get out of the car and make someone else do it. It's not on our driving test. We have no parallel parking spaces. We literally have no chance to learn...unless we move up north and everyone laughs at the silly Floridians who can't drive.
- Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold.
- Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? YES. Thin mints. I still have some in my fridge.
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Macys probably. I have an obsession with them! Target is probably the more practical answer though.
- Do you sing in the shower? Never!
- What movie do you know every line to? Clueless
- Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? Thankfully no. KNOCK ON WOOD!
- Who inspires you?That's tough. I like strong women who focus on being good people. I read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and even though it was kind of hokey, I liked what she had to say. She really took time to appreciate the world around her. I will say that she was privileged though and not everyone can just take a year away from working a 9 to 5 kind of gig to think about their mood...it still was enlightening.
So now that you know how awesome she is, check her out!
Thanks Krystal for joining in the fun!
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~