- I am so upset that it is suppose to rain all day Sunday. I know it is much needed especially to avoid anymore brush fires, but that was the day of the Cherry Blossom festival which the hubs and I go to every year. It is either rain or shine. But if it's raining, it's kind of useless to go to a park for all day outdoor actviities. Womp womp.
- We have a busy next three days! Non-stop from this point on. I feel like I should have marathon volunteers on the sideline as we go about giving us water and snacks. I seriously don't think we will be eating any dinner today or tomorrow considering our time restraints.
- I woke up in the middle of the night to look over to the hubs side to see if he was in bed yet - I didn't see the hubs, but I saw Sadie rolled up into a ball sleeping on his pillow. I went right back to sleep. haha
- Sadie was knocked out this morning, she actually let me sleep till the alarm went off. And she didn't pee on my bedroom floor unlike yesterday morning. As I came back into the bedroom with her collar and leash, she looked at me, turned around and laid back down. Those darn furbabies grow up so fast and get such attitudes.
- One of my best friends are pregnant!!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKK... super. duper. excited. I love being a titi (aunt)!
- I cannot stop laughing! Ellen has started a segment called dance dares. She dared audience members to dance behind people without them knowing and videotape it. I crack up every time I see it. You must check out some of the videos. Even celebrities are joining in the fun! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL221ACDE727BACB6C&feature=plcp
- I totally thought yesterday was Thursday. My boss called me this morning just to tell me, "Hey, it's Thursday. ::boss laughs and hangs up::"
- The amount of innappropriate comments that have been flying around my office since yesterday has been absurd. BUT HILARIOUS. We truly are a family here where I work. Gotta love a small company where the average years worked is 20 years. Only reason we can get around with all the joking we do.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~