- So glad to start blogging again. Must keep this up.
- I sometimes feel bullied as an adult. This sometimes brings memories from elementary school. I was a short little girl who when in fifth grade, looked like I belonged in first grade. AND I was the only little spanish girl. Must get over it.
- I am LOVING these last few months with the husband. We have just really gotten down this whole marriage thing. I am just so grateful and full of smiles when I wake up every morning and look over to the man I married. BEST. CHOICE. EVER. He truly is fantastic.
- I am thankful to HIM for allowing me to be here for another day. My goal = make the best of it.
- The hubs has a birthday this week, and I still have no idea what to do. We have plans to go out to dinner with friends, but I feel like something more should be done. Why can't I book a party at the movies like you do for kids. Party hats and all. The hubs loves the movies so it would just be perfect.
- I am going to be 30 in two years. EEEEEKKK!
- I terribly miss my blogging friends and your blog posts. You all have a spot in my heart. I am blessed to have a connection with you all. God bless YOU!
- I got a serious case of the giggles the other night. Where the hubs had enough time to take out his iPhone and video me. I want to send it to Ellen show. My dream would be to get on the Ellen Show! Gosh I freaking love her!
- Once the hubs uploads the video, I will share the case of the giggles. It will make you GIGGLE! Promise.
- I had a reunion with old co-workers. Gosh it was so much fun. So happy we all keep in touch even though most of us have moved on to different companies. True friendship.
- I am having a Oscar viewing party tonight. I know, it passed but we didn't have a chance to see it on Sunday so some friends are coming over tonight to watch. Yippee!
- I want to move to the south. Like big time. Must. Convince. Hubs. I am loving the Carolinas. Any suggestions? I am serious.
- I am thinking about babies and houses... uh oh.... is it that time? Holy moly... FREAK OUT.
- My puppy makes me so happy. LOVE.
- Dear Spring, thanks for coming a bit earlier this year. Please keep it up.
- Does anyone else think that Angelina Jolie should eat a hamburger, or a hundred hamburgers???? No,,,,... just me?
- I AM LOVING LIFE!!!
Feb 28, 2012
So many random things running through my head today.