- Don't swim in the murky water because that's were bull sharks go to work out and get all guido looking.
- Don't go swimming during sunset because that's when sharks get their tan on if they run out of tanning spray.
- People who spear fish are at the most risk. Let's think of spear fishers as the bartenders at the club. The shark isn't going to tan and pump muscle for nothing, he's going to get his drink on.
- Sharks love to fist pump their fins. They're very good at it.
- They love house music.
- They eat seals in one bite.
- Figured I put a fact in there that had no jerseyisms to it. You're welcome.
Aug 9, 2010
Sharks fist pump in murky water and at sunset. Trust me, 100% fact from Shark Week. Jersey style.
Things the hubs and I learned from watching Shark Week.