What a weekend it was.. . let's see if I can give you a short summary of it.
-worked from home till 12 (loving that my job has summer hours!)
- watched TV for about an hour while the hubby was out with his friend
- went to the food store to pick up some baking ingredients
- baked TWO cakes
- iced the one layer cake, the other was an upside down pineapple cake (yummo!)
- Went to a meeting at my church from 7:30-8:30
- Drove half hour to my friends house to celebrate her birthday party. This was a girls night and included some male strippers as well. ;)
- Got home around 4:30am
- Woke up at 8:30am, got dressed and drove 1 hour and half to CT for my cousin's bridal shower.
- Left CT around 3 to drive back home to my friends house, which took me about 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to for her birthday party
- Had a fun night, but tired, night there
- We got home around 11:30 at night
- woke up went to church
- immediately after church was done sped to my mom's house because my sister flew in the night before with my niece and nephew visiting from Puerto Rico!!!!
So, i'm super excited to be together with my sister and the babies!!!!!!!! I missed them so much and glad that they will be staying for about a month here!
The joys of my sister, niece and nephew...