Then, I saw this cartoon and brought me to another point. Things I learned about my husbands and my sleep habits while living together:
- He is the blanket hogger
- I am the bed hogger
- I snore (please note that I never hid this fact from my husband, but I guess listening to it everyday it's starting to annoy him. Oh well)
- I gravitate towards the middle of the bed during the middle of the night
- He hates it when I gravitate towards the middle of the bed
- He sleeps on his back
- I sleep on my side
- Because of our sleeping styles, my elbow is ALWAYS jamming up against his ribcage (this happens when I gravitate towards the middle)
- He can sleep all morning long
- I can only sleep until maybe 9:30am (that's really pushing it) even if I went to bed at 6am and am extremely tired. My body is just trained to get up early since I get up at 6am for work everyday.
The joys of living with a boy....